so i wanna preface by saying im a medical patient with very little experience with anything marijuana. ive only ever used a basic battery and cartridge.
i noticed suddenly i could no longer inhale, despite my battery being charged and the cartridge not being empty. i tested another cart with the same battery, it worked fine.
for shits and giggles i decide to take the cart off of the battery and blow into it and eventually air went through, as if something was stuck. it worked! but it happened again tonight, and now its not working.
it is almost empty but definitely has several hits left; cotton is still saturated and its well above the holes that show the cotton.
1) whats wrong with it? 2) did i make it worse by blowing into it?