Full Guide To Germinating Cannabis Available Here: https://homegrowncannabisco.com/germination-guide
1. Have everything you need to hand. Purified or bottled water, tweezers, paper towels, your seeds and a dinner plate.
2. Fold your paper towels and place one neatly onto your plate.
3. Add a little water to moisten the towel.
4. Take your seeds and place them neatly onto the towel, leaving an inch or so of space between each one.
5. Place the other paper towel over your seeds, adding enough water to keep everything moist.
6. Make sure there is no free standing water by lifting up the paper towel.
7. Put the plate in a warm dark place, a cupboard or a drawer will suffice.
8. Leave the seeds for 24 to 120 hours or until they have popped a taproot.
9. Once your seeds have a healthy taproot, they are ready for planting.